Sunday 1 April 2012

STP update and Upcoming events!

So I got home the other day to find a letter for me in the mail. It was my Sneekee, stand to pee device. I promptly opened it and used it. (Testing in the shower first as recommended). My god I can't say how awesome this device is. So freaken easy to use, and almost stupidly fun. Who knew standing to pee could be so much entertaining.  Now i've been peeing in the shower for years trying to master the peestanding up techniqes on my own but never having the confidence to try it with any clothes on. And with this, I can already use it without even undoing my belt. Awesome. No more cold toilet seats for me. We'll see how it goes when it's stops being so cold and I can get out for a good ride in my skin tight bike shorts. I think it'll be fine.  But ya i havn't sat down to pee at home since i got it. gunna try it at the farm tomorrow, with all my longjohns and all. Wish me luck! Now on my to do list. Put the toilet seat down. Awesome. AND because i love this product so much, and think you will too.  I'm in the works with the buisness owners to sell some as part of my fundraising goals. Keep watching for more details!

In other news! I'm going to be setting up shop (aka me on my bike trainer) at this months Bear Meat at Club Sizzle in Cambridge (135 George St. North), to collect donations. Event is April 14th, doors at 8, NO cover, lots of prizes, me in spandex, lots of fur. All bears and bear admireers and wannabes welcome.  See you there!

Also come visit me (again on my trainer in spandex) at the Annual Guelph Pride Dance, May 5th at the Oakwood Ballroom at Holiday Inn in Guelph. Doors at 9pm, Tickets 10$ in advance available at Out on the Shelf. I might also be setting up for a while on May 7th at the Out on the Shelf Open house. 4pm-9pm. 

Thank you to all these buisnesses and organiztions for letting me take up some of thier valuable floorspace to fundraise for such an awesome casue.

No comments:

Post a Comment