Monday 21 May 2012

oh May. where did you go?

so may kicked my butt. i havn't been on a training ride since my last post. i feel crummy about it. i really like my bike. and need to mke time to do those longer rides. i'm up over 50 kms now and it takes a chunk of time to complete that. and even more time to eat enough so i don't pass out while riding.  but i have been doing what i like to call sprint training. on my way to or from (or both) from work. i basicly bike as hard and as fast as i can for the majority of the ride. this isn't really a poor excuse for not doing  long distance. apartently some of the best long distance runners in the world train by doing sprints as the main part of their training program. so maybe it'll work for me? who knows. seems to be doing alright so far. i need to tackle the 50km boundery this week. should be alright just finding the time, and energy (farming=lots of energy) to do it... arg.

may did have some amazing moments. i set up on my bike trainer at the opening dance to Guelph Pride. The amamzing folks there to dance and have a good time dropped a cool $249.50 into my donation bucket. Amazing. totally amazing. rode for about 4 hours straight (ha! straight at a gay dance ha!) it was great. awesome people.

well i gunna sign off and go dream about riding my bike. i'll be over 50 soon. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment