Wednesday 24 April 2013

It LIVES!!

So remember all those years ago when i said i was bad at blogging....Ya i meant that.

Last years ride came and went and, in a nutshell, was again a giant ball of amazing (rainbows and kittens and awesome people everywhere!) You helped me raise close to $5000. And the ride as a while raised over 2 million dollars for PWA. Incredibleness. Totally.

And this year, this year is pretty awesome for a number of reasons. First it's the 15th anniversary of the ride. 15 years people like me some of who have hardly ridden a bike before. hop on, get their legs a moving and ride their butts from Toronto to Montreal (over 600km!) all for this amazing organization that helps thousands of people every year. Second riders are full! There will be 375 people on bikes this year. amazing. Third after this year I'm going to be taking a break from the ride, so this is your chance people! Donate today!

My goal this year is to reach that $5000. I was so close last year. I will need your help. So time to start digging through the couch cushions, turning in that pile of empties, cashing in your retirement savings (just kidding don't do that), and donating whatever amount you feel comfortable. And if you can tell your friends that's awesome too!

Also if you know of events that i can set up my bike and pedal for dollars at please drop me a line.

Thank you for your support and encouragement
don't text and bike! it's really dangerous. (yeps)

No comments:

Post a Comment