Thursday 19 May 2011

Fundraising fundraising!

So this wet weather is getting me down. the sun was starting to peak out today so I turned my errand run ride into a easy 20km. wow it felt good to get outside again. Jillian micheals workout dvds are awesome but not the same fun as biking around alot. and my new saddle is a-may-zing to say the least.

but this post is about fundraising. getting you to donate your hard earned money to this amazing cause. Well the pot just got sweeter my freinds. For every 100 dollars raised over the 2200 minimum amount i will donate 20 of my own hard earned dollars to the AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellinton County. You heard me for every 100 over I donate 20. so if I raise a total of 3500 the ACG gets (hold on a sec i need to go grab my calculator) 260 dollars. amazing! check out all the amazing things that ACG does here.

So reach in your pocket, or backpack, or purse, or manpurse, or whatever you carry your money around in look at what you got. think of your situation, think of what you have, then give what you can. Buy a coffee at work everyday say at 2 bucks a cup. skip your coffee for a week (or make it at home) voila 10 bucks you can donate. easy peasy.

fundraising deadline is june 30th. sponsor me now by clicking the link on the right hand side of the page that says "click to donate".

if you have already sponsored me. I cannot thank you enough.
much love everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment