Sunday 15 May 2011

Say Yes to the Dress

We couldn't just ride our bikes to Montreal. There must be dressing up included. There must be. One of the days, the shortest ride day (around 50km), is Red Dress Day. Many of the riders don red dresses and costumes for the ride into Kingston.
I've haven't really been looking for a dress yet but yesterday when Christine and I were at VV i had a look. there were many fabulous options. but the most amazing dress was there and thank the lord it fit perfectly. i had it draped over me admiring it and this woman walked by me looked me up and down and said "very nice." in a semi sarcastic way. I smiled at her and said thanks. not the response she was looking for i think.  so the great unveiling. drum roll!
The front. SOOO Cute (cat not included as part of dress)

The back...and my enormous pipes
 



















I can honestly say i have never been so excited about a dress before. i love that it has pokadots and looks like an apron. And has lace. it's really fricken cute. like really. y'all should be jealous

4 comments:

  1. love the dress. am totally jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaye, that is adorable. You look like someone from some very out-of-the-way place like a high mountain village.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JAYE YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST DRESSED BIKER ON ANY AND ALL ROADS YOU VENTURE ON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prom gone very wrong. I love it! It's just so you- definitely your colour...
    Ign. Newsletter Jenn (we're donating!!)

    ReplyDelete